Everyday life – digital and secure?
In this public kick-off event of the research network we would like to present our research project.
- Welcome and short presentation of the network
- Keynote Prof. Dr. Dominik Herrmann, Chair of Privacy and Security in Information Systems, University of Bamberg
- Panel discussion (Moderation: Prof. Dr. Dominik Herrmann; Participants: Dr. Henrich C. Pöhls, Prof. Dr. Sabine Pfeiffer, Andreas Sachs, Caroline Krohn)
We thank all participants for their visit!
A selection of our most important learnings:
- It is about creating a “culture of security awareness” (Caroline Krohn). ForDaySec will make a contribution to this and contribute to the discussion.
- Authorities regulating IT security are enormously important.
- The fact that (too) much power is held by the large IT commercial enterprises and (too) little by the public administration is a circumstance that must be critically examined (Prof. Dr. Sabine Pfeiffer) and decided how IT security is to be guaranteed in society.
- Does IT security have to be so complex, or is there another way?
22. March 2023